- CMS (Content Management System) — A tool used to manage content, usually allowing custom fields and object types, which handles references, media, and more.
- COPE (Create Once, Publish Everywhere) — A term used to describe the experience of only authoring a piece of content once with the ability to publish it on any medium without modifying it.
- GJS (GatsbyJS) — The name of a popular site generator
- JAM (Just Another Mountain) — What we call big obstacles when paving the road to the future
- MAATT (Much Ado About Time Travel) — A codename for a secret project dealing with time travel
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) — A term used in the context of visual editors to mean that what you see is what your users see